South Bay Moneyline

There is so much information out there regarding how one should manage their personal finances. Who's right? Which information applies to your situation? Which information is purely garbage, yet packaged to resemble a five-course dinner? This is your source for objective financial advice, that's actually in language you can understand (and can be funny at times, but don't hold me to that one).

Name:
Location: Manhattan Beach, California, United States

I can rub my belly and pat my head at the same time. Oh, and I can also walk and chew bubble gum at the same time. Imagine that....

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Back from vacation

Hello! I'm back from several vacations that I took this month and now it's back to work. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to provide any good information lately. Now that I'm back, you can ask any question you want!

Tip for the day:
Having a trust is important because if you die without one, it is called "dying intestate". It basically means that everyone (yes, even that nosy neighbor) can have access to your personal information through the courthouse. You have to settle your estate through the court system and it is NOT a pretty process so do yourself and your heirs a favor: SET UP A TRUST!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home